With the recent introduction of NFB 5 and NFB 25, this powerful, compact line of two-head-one-motor boxer pumps now boasts a wider flow rate range of 5 mL/min to 1.3 L/min per head.
This widened range offers further flexibility to the already gymnast-like abilities of this versatile line of products, such as:
- The boxer configuration offers the flexibility of two possible operating modes.
1) In parallel mode, the alternating pump head operation results in smooth, even flow.
2) In individual mode, two liquids can be transferred simultaneously.
- An adjustable-speed brushless DC motor adds flexibility, allowing simple flow rate regulation, which helps to reduce lengthy testing, while improving time to market.
- Further instrument integration flexibility is assured by the small size, two-for-one design…
- …and the ability of these pumps to operate in any orientation.
- The two-for-one design and long product life also create cost savings potential.
- Need more flexibility? Contact a KNF engineer to discuss your specific design needs.
OK, after reading about all of that flexibility, it’s probably time for a nice cool-down stretch! Then, click here to learn more about the flexible, expanded line of KNF NFB boxer pumps.